PACT AVOCATS is today a recognized strategic and pragmatic partner for players in the life sciences: manufacturers (medicine, device, diagnostic, IT applied to health), development units, incubators, clusters, and investors.
We support our clients all stages of carrying out or defending their national or international activities:
• Innovation, R&D (intellectual property, financing, consortium, collaboration agreement, promotion, service delivery, MTA, CDA and all development agreements and clinical studies)
• production (industrial development, manufacturing, supply, quality)
• distribution (distribution agreement, subcontracting, sales network, competition)
• business development (taking or granting of license, co-ownership agreement, joint venture)
• compliance (professional healthcare relationships, transparency, conflict of interest, corruption, competition, GDPR, development and deployment of compliance programs, governance of life sciences manufacturers)
We assist our clients in the strategic definition of their needs, the negotiation, the drafting of compliance agreements or procedures always in the best of their interests.
The cross-cutting skills of our team in terms of acquisition mergers, company law, financing, litigation and arbitration, restructuring and collective proceedings, social and tax law make Pact Avocats a one-stop shop for all players in the life sciences.